My name is Ford Hurley.
- shaded GLSL fragment shader viewer and browser.
- Atom GLSL Preview Live preview GLSL shaders in the Atom editor.
- GLSL Grapher Graphing tool for WebGL developers.
- shader-canvas Run GLSL shaders in a canvas.
- egdiff Formatted diffs for failing go examples.
- utilitybelt A disorganized collection of useful scripts that live on my $PATH.
- btc-priceimg Dynamic images for bitcoin prices.
- Rumm Online multiplayer board game in the spirit of Rummikub.
- Shader Sketches GLSL fragment shader sketches, made with my shaded tool.
- identicon Experiments in generating identicons.
- thorf Interpreter for a massively simplified version of Forth.
- brainfart Interpreter for the brainfuck programming language.
- Beyond Identity Passwordless and phishing-resistant authentication.
- ScribbleChat Expressive mobile messaging platform with digital handwriting and 3D animation.
- Handwriting.io Digital handwriting as a service.
- FPGA Mining Co. The first custom Bitcoin mining hardware company.
- Proton CT Collaboration Developing the world's first proton computed tomography (pCT) scanner.
Open Source Contributions
- Novel scintillation detector design and performance for proton radiography and computed tomography
- 200 MeV Proton Radiography Studies With a Hand Phantom Using a Prototype Proton CT Scanner
- A novel approach to study radiation track structure with nanometer-equivalent resolution
- First Experience With an Experimental Proton CT Scanner
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.